January 19, 2013

Adventures with LaLa

We got to have my mom in town with us for 8 whole days!  I kept telling her that she should come later on when we're actually settled and know cool things to do, but she wanted to come and help us get settled in (I'm so glad she did).  She's seriously the best, we loved having her and I wouldn't have made it through my first week in Toronto without her!  Thanks Mom!!

This is us reorganizing everything in the kitchen the first night I got there.


We were out walking and Bear fell asleep in his stroller.  I always feel really bad when he falls asleep in the stroller or car seat because it means he was SOOO tired and I didn't get him back to bed in time.

Barrett loves watching movies of himself.

He's still enjoying eating other people's cereal.

Neil and I got to have a date night to go see This is 40.


Believe it or not, they still have Hostess Twinkies and Cupcakes here!!  We bought a box of each and we were disappointed.  They're smaller and not nearly as good as they used to be.  I don't know if a new company bought them or what, but it's not the same old stuff I grew up eating.

LaLa let Bear comb her hair.

He wasn't always super gentle.

He loves getting out the pots and pans.

And getting in the cupboard.


Mom bought Bear and I some cute Canadian souvenirs!

We saw a flock of Canadian geese.

We'll be back in Utah in 4 weeks!  I am definitely counting the days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's easy for mom to buy you and Bear clothes. You are so tiny, she just keeps shopping in the kids section after she finds something for Barrett!
Love and miss you,
Shelley

Browns said...

I love the picture of you and Barret in your new clothes!

Dawn said...

Oh, I love all the pictures and commentary on your new home. What a great adventure!