I'm still trying to get all settled and unpacked here in Toronto, so it's taken me a while to get some good (aka clean) pictures of our new place.
This is our building. 50 John Street, Toronto, Ontario
When you walk in the front door, you come right into the dining room/kitchen area. If you turn right as soon as you walk in, you can get to the laundry closet, the coat closet, and Barrett's bathroom (I didn't take any pictures of those things.)
Dining room/kitchen
If you turn right by the kitchen island, you'll go down the hallway to our bedroom and bathroom.
This is the living room, I guess. It's on the other side of the kitchen.
It already looks different from these pictures because we've had to block Barrett from getting to the TV/DVD stuff and all the cords.
This is looking back toward the front door from the living room.
Here's the little computer area- the doors to the right is Barrett's room.
This is Bear's room/the guest room. It used to have a queen sized bed in there but then there was no room for his pack n play, so we had to downsize to a twin so Bear could sleep in his own room.
Here's some of our views from our balcony. We're on the 20th floor which is the highest one. We have a great view of downtown Toronto and it's nice not having any upstairs neighbors. I actually haven't even heard any of our neighbors yet! (fingers crossed it stays that way!)
We can see the CN Tower from our balcony. I don't know much about the tower, but I know there's a revolving restaurant at the top, it has glass elevators, and you can walk around the outside edge of the top part and lean back with just a little cord keeping you up (and alive!).
We're also really close to Lake Ontario, but you can't quite see that from our balcony.
Our apartment is a little over 1100 square feet and if we were paying for it, our bill would be about $5,300 each month! Luckily, Fidelity foots the bill :)








3 comments:
LOVE it! It is so cute!
That looks pretty amazing. I have never been to Canada, but I could handle a balcony view like that anyday.
That view is amazing! Your place looks so nice!
Post a Comment