March 10, 2014

An iPhone Post

BUT, I will get my camera cord back in a couple weeks and then I'll add more pictures :)
Bear was a big helper pushing the luggage out of the airport when we flew back to Denver.  It was pretty nice having Neil fly with us- that doesn't happen very often!


The day after we got home, we got SO much snow!  Bear and I went out for a little walk in it and he was so happy!

Saturday, I started feeling sick, so we just hung out in bed for a while.


Bear was grabbing mine and Neil's hands and making us hold hands and he thought it was the funniest thing!  We were all laughing pretty hard!


Later in the day, I gathered up some strength to get out of bed and take Barrett to his first movie ever!  Neil's been wanting to take him to see Frozen for a while now and we finally did it.
I put him in his own seat to see if he'd like sitting by himself.  He didn't.  The chair would fold up on him if I wasn't holding it down.  Even with the booster seat, he just wanted to sit on my lap (I was definitely okay with that too!).  He held his ticket stub for almost the whole movie.
Once the show started, it was SUPER loud!  I really hate loudness so I always have earplugs in my purse.  Bear must've inherited my intolerance to loudness, so I let him use the earplugs and I stuffed some napkins in my ears.  I looked awesome.  He sat perfectly still on my lap the entire movie.  He didn't squirm at all or say a word.  He just sat and enjoyed his popcorn and fruit punch- yeah- it was a day of indulgences for this little man!

Sunday we found out about this incredible park near us so we went to check it out.  It is enormous and I can't wait to go back again.  (sorry about the head chop, Neil!)

I think Bear's favorite thing about the park was throwing rocks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bahahaha you're like the old lady in the cinema who complains that it's too loud!! You are hilarious McCall :D :D

Unknown said...

I mean, who DOESN'T carry earplugs in their purse?? :P