March 25, 2014

Quick Trip

Barrett and I took a super quick trip to Utah last weekend.  We were really only there about 2 days, but we're always grateful for the chance to get home!
We planned the trip for a couple reasons, but those things fell through so we actually didn't have any plans at all.  I enjoyed going to the gym, but other than that, we just stayed home and played.

My mom went to get Barrett from his nap one afternoon and he was completely naked and was pointing to something in his bed.  She was worried what she was about to find, but it was just a little throw up.  He had been coughing so hard he'd thrown up and that's why he was awake :(  (He got sick again right before we left for Utah!!)   

We went to visit CC, who had a total knee replacement last time we were in town.  She's back at her house now and starting to feel better, I think.  I know seeing Barrett made her pretty happy!

I was in a hurry to get to the gym on Saturday morning and the quickest thing I could find for my pre-workout was one of Bear's sippy cups.  I don't usually take any supplements at all but I had this sample and thought I'd try it out.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Sippy cups are for babies!! Did you take it in the gym?