Our St. Patrick's Day started out with eating our Lucky Charms cereal (although we do that everyday), putting on some green clothes and heading to the gym. I wore my only green shirt to the parade on Saturday, so it was still in the dirty laundry. I did have a green gym shirt to wear, but after that got all sweaty, I didn't have anything else green to wear for the rest of the day. Well, I had socks of course. I love holiday socks.
In the afternoon, Bear and I made mint chocolate chip cookies. That was a bit of a chore since we don't have any sort of blender/mixer here!
The final product.
Bear playing with our only St. Patrick's Day decorations.
For dinner I made green pancakes from scratch- no pancake mix for me!! I didn't even have to add food coloring to them because of the special ingredient!! They were super yummy too! Since we also don't have a blender here, I made a huge mess. Also, I had green nails :)
These necklaces were the only green thing Neil wore. We hurried and washed our hands and threw away the necklaces after this picture because, let's be honest, those were made in China and were probably poisoning us.
Green water in the tubby. Those Crayola bath colors have been so much fun! He prefers having colored water over bubbles even!
2 comments:
special ingredient? Sounds just like your dad!!
You don't have a mixer, but you clearly have an electric can opener??? That is amazing! Tell fidelity to get their priorities straight!!
shelley
Post a Comment