April 18, 2014

A Couple Phone Pics

Last week was free scoop day at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Bear and I went to the gym and then straight to the mall for some free ice cream. Neil met us there because, who can resist free ice cream!?


We went to Papa and Grandma's house so Barrett could play with Lola the other day.
They found a big stink bug in the grass to play with.


I can't believe how big he's gotten.  He looks huge in that swing!

A few days ago, Barrett said his first prayer, which was adorable.  He and I were eating dinner when Pops came in and asked who said the prayer and then asked if it was Lala's turn to say it.  Bear said it was his turn and asked how to do it.  I told him what to say and he did a really good job.  Almost everything he does is cute to me!
I had to leave for the airport while Bear was still sleeping so I took a couple pictures before I left.  I'm going to miss my baby boy!



No comments: