April 1, 2014

Friends!!

We had our first playdate in Denver today! We met up at an indoor playground place with a girl from our church who has a son close to Bear's age.  The place was WAY bigger than I expected but it was fun.
As soon as we got there, Bear started playing with these 2 older girls (not the people we went with) and he played with them the whole time they were there!  I think he's just more used to playing with older kids since his cousins are all older than him.

They were so cute with him and he was in heaven to have kids to play with!  Also, I took him on that humongous slide that's partially in this picture below.  It was seriously huge and you went SO fast down it; it scared me to death!  Bear was scared too, but he didn't cry- I think I was more scared than he was (But I didn't cry either)!

The kid that you can barely see behind Barrett and the girl in the purple (her name was Aniston) was the kid we met up to play with.  His name is Will- they didn't really play together at all.  Oh well.

Once the big girls left, Barrett came and played with me, Vera (the baby), and Darlene (Will and Vera's mom) in the smaller section.
Unfortunately (but also fortunately because we'll be doing FUN things), we'll be gone for about a month, so as soon as Bear and I have friends, we won't see them again for a long time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That place looks so much fun!! I want to go there! haha