This is Barrett's first time in the ocean. He loved it! He was scared enough to not go in by himself (which is good!), but wanted to constantly be in the water kicking it, grabbing it, jumping over or running from the waves.
Trying to warm up.
Neil was in the water as much as the kids! I'll be honest, I didn't get in the water past my knees. I'm okay with that.
Weekends are always SO crowded!
Bear, LaLa, Hadley, and Lindsay playing in the waves.
In all our years of going to Newport Beach, we've never rented bikes and I really wanted to this year. We didn't get around to it but luckily, Don and Nick did and I got to ride!
Ready for the beach.
Everyone went to some tide pools one day. It was Bear's nap time, so we stayed home. They said the tide was really high though and it was pretty dangerous so they didn't stay long.
Seany's been growing his hair out for a while now. The humidity did wonders for his fro!
E caught a little shrimp or something.
We've gone to Newport Beach tons of times and we always stay in the same area. The Crab Cooker is right behind the beach houses and we've never gone so we made sure to try it out this year.
Ice cream on the boardwalk. In jammies. With a glow wand. That's Reagan!
Tink dug herself a nice little pit to relax in.
The paddle balls were fun.
Jeff rented surfboards. I tried surfing in Australia and I already know how hard it is, so I didn't bother.
The kids boogie boarded all day every day!
One morning we walked down to Seaside Doughnuts and then walked out on the pier.
I could not figure out what was in my swimsuit top and then I remembered my mom put napkins there.
This is everyone looking at the dolphins we were watching.
Neil had a work meeting one day and took it from the beach.








1 comment:
FUN!!!! Dying over all these glorious beach pictures. Sigh. And Bear looks SO cute in his little tank top and red swim shorts.
I am not a fan of going into the water more than like my knees or hips. Jesse on the other hand will swim in the ocean all day.
I've been to that very same pier! (Just once)
What a fun vacation!
Post a Comment