Nicole and I put our boys in a 2-week mommy and me swim class at Surf n Swim. They've been doing pretty good and I think they've liked it. Almost everyday I tried to take pictures of them before or after class. They're funny boys.
They have some pretty deep conversations.
This picture especially made me laugh. Eli really is crying (I can't remember why), but Bear is just in the middle of saying "cheese" and it looks like he's grumpy too.
Tuesday and Wednesday this week were really rainy. We assumed swimming would be cancelled in weather like that but it wasn't. We skipped Tuesday but we still went Wednesday and luckily, we weren't rained on.
The boys in their cute matching swimsuits and rash guards.
Today was our last day and we were happy it warmed up again for us!
My little lifeguard running through the water.
Afterwards, they were rewarded with suckers! Bear will do anything for a sucker!
We also went to Pace's to get him a special popsicle.

1 comment:
Too cute!!
Post a Comment