April 16, 2015

Barrett's Plant

Barrett got a couple of seeds from his primary teacher one day when their lesson was on trees and plants or something.  I honestly wasn't sure what kind of seeds they were or if they'd even grow, but we planted them anyways just for fun.

I should've put an arrow on this picture when I added the date.  You can see a tiny green speck in the dirt; that's the plant.

He didn't want to take picture with the plant this day, but I couldn't believe how much it grew in one day!






I had a couple plants in my classroom when I taught school and they both died, but I've been having fun with these and have actually kept them alive!  I make sure one of us waters it every day and then I move it around the house each day to make sure it gets plenty of sunlight.  It's really been fun to see the little seeds grow.

No comments: