Over the weekend, we went to Lagoon (Bear calls it the goon) for the first time this year. This was Bear's first time ever going and Neil and I haven't been for at least 3 years as well.
I think this is the first ride Barrett has ever been on by himself. He was loving it at first and then I'm not sure if he got bored of it or scared, but towards the end, he was asking to get off.
This Jeep ride was a huge hit. I'm really glad Neil will ride the rides with him- not that I could even if I wanted to right now!
Bear saw Bombora (a roller coaster) and wanted to go on it. I told them both I thought it was too scary but they went on it anyway. It was definitely too scary for him. He didn't cry but he was hanging on to Neil and the bar for his life! These pictures were after the ride was over and he felt safe again.
This one was too scary for him too. It just goes in a circle but it goes super fast and then slows down and goes super fast backwards as well! You can see he wasn't that happy.
The swings were good. I think he especially liked it because he got to be around other kids. I think he'll like Lagoon a lot more when he gets to ride rides with his friends. Neil rode it too (he's on the right), I guess there weren't two swings closer together. Watching any of these spinning rides made me so sick!
He liked this car ride too.
When we were in line for this car ride, he was talking to another boy in line and found out his last name was Johnson too. So Barrett started singing "Everything is Johnson" to the tune of "Everything is Awesome" from the LEGO movie. We thought it was pretty clever and hilarious.
We stopped at Taco Time for dinner on our way home. We were so exhausted we couldn't even sit up to eat!


No comments:
Post a Comment