I don't really know what to expect this summer with the new baby and how often we'll be getting out of the house so I put Bear in his first swimming lesson without me this month. It's just 1 teacher to 6 kids (which seems like a bit much really), but he's doing well and really enjoys going.
One of the days when he was getting ready to get in the pool, he told me, "Last morning (the phrase he uses to describe anything that happened past tense), I held someone's hand... It was Ava's!" I'm guessing the only girl in the class is named Ava, he was pretty excited that he held her hand!
These are super zoomed in phone pictures, so I know they're not great quality.He does pretty good listening to his teacher but will often look at me to see if I'm watching before he decides to obey or not.
I feel like he isn't learning as much as he did in his first 2 rounds of lessons, but we'll keep it up and I'm sure he'll be taught to swim eventually.



No comments:
Post a Comment