Eden likes to play with and hold on to my hands.
She likes to play with toys and can grab them and put them in her mouth.
Laughs and smiles a lot more now.
She can roll from her front to her back, although rarely does it. She is SO close to being able to roll from her back to her front.
She is 100% adored by everyone. Barrett tells me at least once per day lately that he just loves having a baby sister.
She's starting to nap better now as long as I swaddle her and hold her until she's asleep. She likes to have her raggie over her face until she's asleep too. (PS that's one of my pj shirts which I think is very funny because it says "Got Implants" across the chest but it is from a DENTAL implant company, in case you were wondering)
If she isn't sucking on her binky, a toy, or her fingers, she'll suck her bottom lip.
Length: 23.62 inches (22nd percentile)
Weight: 11 lbs 14 oz (12th percentile)
Head: 40.6 cm (35th percentile)
Eden is still on the small side but is doing well.We just started putting her in size 2 diapers even though I think they're way too big. Neil thought the 1s were too small and we ran out of them anyways, so I figured we might as well jump to 2s. She'll grow into them eventually!




4 comments:
I can't believe she's already four months! In the pic where she is sucking on her lip she reminds me of Barrett -- so cute!
She's so CUTE in her mini-dress!!! Argghhh. And what a handsome Olaf!! :D
Ahhh I commented on the wrong post. Whoops! hehe
Saoirse has officially passed Eden in height and weight! She's in the 94 percentile. Lol.
Post a Comment