November 11, 2015

This and That

Neil was at a conference in Las Vegas recently for work.  He got to see Neil deGrasse Tyson, a famous astrophysicist.  He got there an hour and a half early to get front row seats!


He went to a cirque du soleil type show one night too.  


Taylor came over twice in one week, which is pretty rare! 


One of the times he came up pretty early and made some breakfast soufflés.  


Barrett has never had too much of an interest in his bike that we bought him like a year and a half ago; He's probably only ridden it 5 times.  We got it out the other day and he's starting to get the hang of it.  It's a balance bike and he was asking where the pedals were, so we might need to upgrade for Christmas or something. Plus, it just looks way too small for him now!

I gave Eden her first mohawk after her bath the other night.  It stayed like that for 2 days! I don't know what was so special about how I did it that time, but I haven't been able to get it to stay since then.  

You know it's almost Christmas when the toy catalogs arrive!  Bear went through and circled all the things he wants this year (almost everything on every page!)

Eden and I have had to get bundled up the last few days on our walks to pick up Bear from preschool. 

Pops and Lala got a new vacuum that Bear had to try out.

1 comment:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Those breakfast things look really good. And she looks pretty proud of that mohawk. It's pretty cute!