December 18, 2015

6 Months

Eden reaches for everything and everything she gets goes right in her mouth. 
She will put her arms out for me to pick her up.  She's gotten very picky about who holds her, mostly she just wants me to hold her and will cry if anyone else takes her.
She doesn't have teeth yet.

On December 7th (a date which will live in infamy😉) Eden rolled from her back to her tummy and then onto her back again! 

I know you can't tell very well because these pictures are dark but she's sitting up all by herself- not touching me at all.  I have to be near her to catch her when she tips but she's really getting strong!
December 9th was when she started sitting so well.  Now, she's sitting like a champ!


She is very distractible while nursing.
Most of her hair grows just in the middle of the top of her head.  I can either giver her a nice mohawk or a combover.  Better than nothing though!

If I'm changing her diaper and she pees while the diapers off, she thinks it's so funny!  She laughs every time she does that!
She doesn't like falling asleep with her raggie on her face anymore- maybe I should've written that las month...
Eden had a great check up too.
She is 24.80 inches long (10th percentile)
She weighs 12 lbs 14 oz (3rd percentile- not a typo)
Her head circumference is 42.1 cm (45th percentile)
Wears size 2 diapers.

She loved ripping the paper!
Just in the last few days she's gotten a lot easier to put down for naps.  I put her in her sleepsack, turn on her sleep sheep, then nurse her or rock her for a few minutes and lay her in her crib.  I leave the room and if she fusses, I'll go back in after a couple minutes and rock her again and then lay her back down again.  Sometimes I have to go back in and re-rock her 3-4 times and sometimes not at all.  She still only naps 30-40 minutes at a time, but that seems to be stretching a little longer too. Depending on how short her nap is, she'll get 3-4 naps each day because I'll put her down 1-2 hours after she wakes up from each nap.  
LOVE this baby of mine :)