Last year Nicole and I wanted to take the boys up to Heber to do the Polar Express (technically it's called the North Pole Express because I'm sure there are all sorts of copyrights on Polar Express) ANYWAYS, we waited too long to get tickets and then it was sold out. This year we (she) was on top of it and we got tickets well in advance! Seats are first come, first serve (which I didn't know) so we almost didn't get to sit together but one of the sweet workers helped us find a place to be together.
Originally our seats were facing each other like everyone else's on the train, but for some reason, our benches were EXTRA close to each other and we could not fit! Luckily, Randon used to work for the railway and knew that the back of the bench could just be moved, so we all just faced forward and had more space, it was much better that way. We were in the sun the whole time (plus we had all our winter clothes/coats/hats and we were smooshed) so we got pretty freaking hot- I couldn't open my window, but Randon saved the day again and opened his so we didn't sweat to death.
We got hot chocolate and yummy cookies and then the train stopped and Santa got on! Bear scooted closer and closer to me as Santa came nearer but he ended up liking him.
Barrett asked him for an elephant. What the!?!
Eli wasn't nervous about him!
We sang lots of Christmas songs and even had a little dance party with the adorable elves.
When we were leaving, Bear said, "It feels nice to be with friends."
Bear fell asleep like this on the way home.
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything else in this post, but 1. look at those tired eyes. and 2. I took about a 4 minute video just of her eating the tag on this elephant toy. I know that is so silly but I thought it was so funny and cute!













1 comment:
Omg Bear is so hilarious! I can't wait to hang out with him!! xx
Post a Comment