December 13, 2015

Dickens' Festival

We went to the Dickens' Festival for our annual Santa picture.  Every year I complain about the price and now it's far away too so I complain about that as well and I tell myself it's the last year, but here we are...

Taylor and I used to make a candle at this shop every year and it was so fun! We were on our way out so the boys didn't get to make one- plus I really don't think Barrett would have the patience for it anyway.

Me, Eden, and Barrett.

The Santa Pictures.

Barrett asked for a soccer ball, which was not what he had been telling me he was going to ask for by the way...


We were all SHOCKED that Eden didn't cry because she usually cries when anyone besides me holds her.  Her face in this picture especially cracks me up- she didn't cry but I think it's safe to say she was pretty terrified!

No comments: