I put Eden down to play while I did a few things and next thing I know, she had scooted herself over by Barrett who was sitting listening to a book on tape (yes, an actual cassette tape!). She starts emptying Bear's Easter basket and I didn't think anything of it until I notice she has something in her mouth. I go over and get this blue Dove egg out of her mouth. (I know it looks like I'm giving it to her because she's reaching for it, but I was just showing what I took out).
Then I realize she still had something else in her mouth too (you can tell in the above picture there was still something in there) and I pull out this pink Hershey egg too!
THEN as soon as I had her mouth totally empty, she's reaching for the jellybeans! (as shown in above picture as well!)
It was a crazy 10 seconds! So we've put all of Bear's candy in a bag and put all other easter baskets and candy up high!


2 comments:
She is still cute though and has a very cute look on her face. ;)
What a smart girl!! Chocolate is the way of life.
Post a Comment