We had a very fun, very full, Memorial Day. I started at a high school bleacher workout with some friends. (that's me and Nicole on the left going up the bleachers)
Nicole and I brought Bear and Eli, and my friend Bonnie brought her boys Grayson and Carter too. This is Bear and Carter running around the track. The 4 boys played really well together- there were some other kids too that they didn't play as well with.
Carter, Eli, Bear, and some other little girl who was pretty nice to them too, she just didn't want to share the trike she was riding (which wasn't even hers).
Next we went to the Kaysville and Layton cemeteries.
Eden and I talking to my cousin Rachel and her son Matthew.
I feel like this was the first nice Memorial Day in a long time.
My cousin Greg posted this on Facebook of our Grandpa RJ, I'm not sure I knew that information about him.









No comments:
Post a Comment