Eden waving bye bye.
Our first snow cones of the year.
So I was having a lipstick party one day in May and like an hour before I was expecting people to show up, this freaking school bus was parked in front of my house! Luckily at one point there were some people walking around it so I went out and asked them to move it. We have interesting neighbors.
These dolls at the grocery store. It was Eden's first time riding in the car cart!
When she wants your attention, she'll crawl to you and sit on your feet or pull on your pants.
Bear came home from the store with LaLa one day carrying this huge tray of cookies (no we weren't getting ready for a party) and the batman balloon.
Got to meet up with Papa and Grandma Dawn for lunch last Saturday.
Taylor came up to play one day.
On the last day of school, Jill's neighborhood was getting a big bouncy waterslide, I asked if we could come play too!
We invited Tyce and Rylee too.
Nick was always good to help Barrett.
Jessica bought some lipsticks so she got to play with Eden when she came to pick them up!
I don't know if it's the heat or the way she slept, but her hair seems to be getting curlier/wavier.
Michele's son got married last weekend so we went down to Wheeler Farms to see them.
My hot date!
I had the BEST idea on the way home to stop at Lucky 13 and get my favorite peanut butter burger! Neil got the macaroni and cheese burger. It was good too but not nearly as good as mine!
My nieces are the BEST to always help with Eden!
Bear writes me adorable note on the mirror. It says I love you
Bear's medal from t-ball this season.
























No comments:
Post a Comment