June 26, 2016

Neil's Birthday and Father's Day

We went out to Goodwood BBQ for Bruce and Neil's birthdays.

Diane brought yummy cupcakes.

The next night, we went out to eat at Rodizio's- Neil's pick.


Sunday was Neil's actual birthday and Father's Day too.

Bear sang in church with the primary.



I got him some pretty awesome presents.  Especially considering we usually just buy our own gifts but I had some great ideas for him this year!

Such a great Dad!


We went to Pat and Dawn's to celebrate there as well.








Since I loved Eden's decorations so much, I left them up for a week and a half until we finally celebrated Neil's birthday.  The perk of having two birthdays so close together and both having 4 letters in their names, I might have to hold onto this banner for a few years!
Shish kababs and cherry bars for this birthday boy!


No comments: