November 28, 2008

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

My Family has always been a big fan of the Brown Bear book.  It's a classic.  My sister Shelley has 3 17-month old babies who also love this book.  
Somehow Shelley came to the conclusion that the teacher in the book looked like me.  Maybe it's because I have brown hair, maybe because I wear glasses at night, or maybe it's the fact that I'm a teacher.  I don't know.  But I do think it's hilarious!  When she reads the book to the kids, she tells them that this is "auntie calls."  I think this is confusing them more than anything, but whatever.

Just thought I'd share that funny little picture and thought.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

That is my Boys FAVORITE book! You are much more beautiful then the picture.

Anonymous said...

It is you!! But I also tell them the children say, "Good Morning, Mrs. Johnson". Really, Auntie must be the reason my children say "brown bear"! It's been their fave forever!!
sissy