November 23, 2008

Cinderelly

My Jr. High put on their musical this weekend. As one of the drama teachers, I helped with a few things here and there. Mostly I helped with costuming, hair and makeup. It was actually very fun!

The Queen was one of my favorites (she's the one in the maroon and gold dress). She had such a great voice and I thought she was so pretty and was perfect for the role.

This was part of the waltz at the ball. This was a really cool scene with all the dresses.

Here's Cinderella and the Prince, in the background on the floor are the stepsisters. They were so hilarious and also both so prefect for their roles!

There is no way I could (or would want to) put on an entire show, but I'm very glad that I could help and meet a lot of awesome people!!

1 comment:

C and MC said...

That looks awesome. From your posts it sounds like you do a ton for your school and participate in many activities as a teacher. That is cool, I always loved my teachers who got into the activities.