My school requires me to have a webpage up for my students to look at and they can get information (mostly I think just parents use it). Anyway, it's been a while since they asked us to do this and I finally got mine one today! Woo Hoo! I am pretty proud of myself. It is a pretty confusing thing to do, at least for me!I can check one more requirement off my list and say Job Well Done, McCall!
And then I'll say Thanks!
I'd let you link to it, but it's really quite basic and you would all think a 5 year old made it. So you just have to imagine it being incredible!
2 comments:
Oh come on. LINK! LINK! LINK!
NICE, now when I have to make one, I'll ask you for help!!! I have to keep my mouth shut about the specifics of the job, (not doing a super job at that) but check back next week and I should be able to let the cat out of the bag, and we can swap Applied Skills stories!!! ;)
Post a Comment