A few months ago, my sister in law, Stella, was talking about something called threading. i had never heard of it before and she told me that it was a hair removal technique that uses thread instead of wax. I didn't think much of it until about a week ago when I found out a nearby salon does eyebrow threading. I thought it would be fun to try and probably better for my skin since I usually break out after I get waxed. What they do is, they use their string to kind of lasso any stray hairs. When they pull the string tight, it pulls the hairs out from the follicle. It didn't hurt at all, not that eyebrows are all that sensitive anyways, but it made me think about threading everything else.
Here's the only picture that turned out from my threading experience.

I took 4 or 5 pics, but since my eyes were closed and I was taking them of myself, most of them don't show anything. Well,that's not completely true; one picture shot right down the girls shirt! I think I could see her bellybutton!
7 comments:
I've heard of threading but never have known anyone who's done it. Good to know! P.S... it's weird seeing you with blonde hair.
That is so awesome! I wanna try that! Where did you go? And how much was it?
Interesting, I've never heard of that before but I'm still wondering how they lasso each individual hair. I'm trying to imagine it in my head - my only conclusion is that they must employ people with really small fingers.
By the way, I really liked your halloween costume - very creative. My cousin had a costume I think you would like - if you want to see it, click on "Lauren and Shane" from my blog.
I tagged you on my blog, P.S.
A lady @ the salon I go to does that. Suna's super busy..one client after another. I don't dare. Some girls have said it hurts like hell...you must be tough
And yes, when did you go blonde? I like it
That is so funny to me that both of you (McCall and Chelsey) called me blonde. I personally don't think I'm blonde, but everyone seems to think I am. If you ask me, I have brown hair with blonde in it. Either way you look at it though, I started lightening my hair during the summer and haven't gone dark again, yet.
Post a Comment