When Neil and I were dating (in 2004) he gave me a pair of {REAL} Tiffany's earrings for my birthday. We had only been dating about 4 1/2 months at that point and I know there had already been at least 1 breakup.
That was definitely an expensive present and I've always loved the earrings. The thing is... I'm really not a jewelry person. I'm like the most plain person you've probably ever met. I will occasionally wear a necklace, even more rare is when I wear a bracelet. I usually do wear earrings, but they're always just plain, silver, small hoops that stay in for several months at a time.
That was definitely an expensive present and I've always loved the earrings. The thing is... I'm really not a jewelry person. I'm like the most plain person you've probably ever met. I will occasionally wear a necklace, even more rare is when I wear a bracelet. I usually do wear earrings, but they're always just plain, silver, small hoops that stay in for several months at a time.
This is the day he gave them to me. I can't get over how young we were!

The other day, however, I pulled out the old Tiffany & Co box and decided to actually wear the expensive gift my then very informal boyfriend gave me. Neil was quite surprised, since I've probably only worn them once or twice since he gave them to me.
I know you can't really see the earrings very well in either picture. I looked online to see if Tiffany's still makes them, but I couldn't find them.

3 comments:
Those are really pretty earrings and just knowing they’re from Tiffany's makes them even better! I've noticed that you don't wear a lot of jewelry, but you don't need to because you're naturally gorgeous, you don't need any improvements!
It is fun to compare both of those pictures, because you are in almost the exact same position. Very pretty Cally.
You guys do look young but so so cute! So I don't know how to add you as my friend or whatever? I suck at this blogging thing, but I hate having to go through a million people to see yours. So lets be friends.
Michelle Noel
Post a Comment