October 15, 2010

The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter !!!

I've pretty much been planning on coming here since I heard it was in production. In fact, When Neil and I went to Disney World for my birthday in April this year, I had planned on going to Harry Potter World then because it was originally set to open in spring. This section of the park didn't open until June of this year, so naturally, I had to come back as soon as possible!
Here's me, Tay, and Shelley with Hogwarts Castle in the background.

The Hogwarts Express on Platform 9 3/4.

Outside Honeydukes and Zonkos Jokeshop with our goodies. I bought some chocolate frogs, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans (yes, I know they've had those around for a long time, but these ones are Official- not just from Jelly Belly!), peppermint frogs, Chocolate Cauldrons, etc.

Me, Shelley, and Taylor going through the INCREDIBLE castle to get to the ride "Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey"

Max, Liv, and Berrie picking out wands in Ollivander's.
Me and Shelley on the Flight of the Hippogriff roller coaster

There's the castle again- it is so amazingly detailed inside and out!

Going through the line inside the castle again. Seriously, even if you don't want to go on the ride, you at least have to go through the line!

Frog Choir (not as impressive as I'd imagined)

We ate lunch in The 3 Broomsticks. Me, Shelley and Tay with our Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice, and Pumpkin Fizz.

Then we had dinner inside Hogshead.
Mom with a Butterbeer mustache. I'm not even kidding you, Butterbeer is pretty much the BEST thing I've ever had. I really wasn't supposed to have any, but I couldn't help myself! It is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

Shelley brought back a Cauldron Cake, which I heard was divine.


Taylor with his new wand.
Don't even TRY to tell me you're not COMPLETELY jealous that I went here! It was AMAZING!!

7 comments:

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

YEAAAAAA I can't even wait <3 . Sorry I pestered you for pictures, I was just extremely excited.. I'll be there in 11 days. I am glad to hear its as wonderful as I hoped. Looks like you guys had a blast. I hope your sister starts feeling better.

Kelsey said...

Sooo JEALOUS!!!!! I wanna go so bad!

Netti said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! Beyond jealous, really. I need to go here. It looks amazing!

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Why couldn't you have butterbeer? And I have never tried it.

Leslie said...

Looks like so much fun. Can't wait to go myself!

Liddle said...

I.CAN.NOT.EVEN.DEAL.WITH.MY.ENVY. I am seriously so jealous of your Orlando adventures. When are we going on a trip together? I am pretty sure I am the coolest cousin you have - and an excellent travel buddy.

LeeAnn said...

I love Harry Potter land! I want to go back!