March 15, 2014

What a Day!!

We had a fun filled day today with the Love family.
Wait, these first 2 pictures were yesterday.  Oh well.  I took a risk and let Bear draw with chalk out on our sidewalk.  No one has complained about it yet...
He was pretty happy about it!

Today we headed downtown pretty early to see the St. Patrick's Day parade.  It was a decent parade with a little bit of candy and lots of necklaces, but it wasn't very warm so we didn't stay too long. (We all had green shirts on, but you couldn't see them because of our coats...)




On the way out, we stopped at Biker Jim's Gourmet Hotdogs for... hotdogs.  I didn't think they were anything great.  Neil got a reindeer hotdog (yes, made of real reindeer- they fly in the meat from Alaska!) he thought it was really good, but I didn't like it.

THEN, we met the Love's at Hammond's Candy Factory for a tour and some candy!



I actually was disappointed in pretty much everything we bought :(

Later, we went to Brio for dinner and ran around the mall for a little while.  Bear wouldn't take a nap, so he was getting pretty sleepy.  Plus, when I say we ran around the mall, I mean that literally.  The kids were crazy- mostly Bear, but he was everywhere!
They took this picture that is heaven to me!
Bear talks about playing with Tyce and Rylee (and Alex and Kelsey too) all the time since they're his only friends here!  I wish we lived closer!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Looks like a fun day! You can't be surprised that he ran around the mall after that huge lollipop! Love the pic of Neil and Bear!

Kelsey said...

It was such a fun day!! We wish you guys lived closer too, but then we might never let you guys move back to Utah ;) We need to do play dates weekly when we are both in town long enough too ;) That picture of Bear and Neil is super cute.