June 20, 2014

Father's Day

These 2 guys had pretty good naps on Father's Day. I don't know how they could sleep through the noisy sound of the ice cream maker.


We gave my dad this Play Doh dental set.  I thought it was such a funny toy.

Bear and I gave Neil some treats and he got a new suit (which was being tailored at the time of the photo).

We went to visit Papa and Grandma.


He loves playing with his Papa and Grandma!



Pops and Bear probably watching Tangled or Monsters, Inc.  Those are his 2 favorites right now.


My siblings gave my dad tickets to the Michael McDonald concert this summer.  He was pretty surprised!
We love the dads in our lives and know that they all work super hard for their families!

1 comment:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Cute pictures! Your son is so darling!!