June 5, 2014

Our Week So Far

Tinkerbell and Reagan slept over on Sunday night.
Bear got his first snowcone of the season- maybe even his first ever.  And technically, it wasn't even his, so we'll have to get him his own someday.  This one was Alex's I think and he gave the rest to Bear.  He was super happy about it either way!


It all started with, "I just need 2 cheerios for my book."

E came over one day to play.  As soon as he got to our house, he changed into his footie pajamas.  I thought he'd be too hot, but he said he was fine.  Barrett loves playing marbles and gets them out a few times a day usually.  Lately he's been picking out all the green marbles (there's probably 30-40 of them) and setting them aside so they can all go down together after all the other colors.
On Wednesday, we got home from the gym right as my mom was leaving to go out to lunch with my sisters.  I wasn't planning on going because I wanted to get Bear down for a nap, but as soon as he heard Berrie, Jill, and Shelley were going to be there, he insisted on going.  It was fun and I'm glad we went even if he had to take a little bit later of a nap.


I hurried home from Costa Vida to put Bear down for his nap and then I changed out of my gym clothes, washed my face and put on makeup and went to lunch again.  It was a very busy and fun day!

After his nap, we went to play with Grandma and Lola.

The kids got to help water some plants,
and pull a few weeds.  It was all lots of fun until Bear squirted Lola with the hose.  I don't think he meant to but she was pretty upset about it.
We even got to see William for a couple minutes!

Papa came home just a few minutes before we had to head home.

This is THE most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.  Restoration Hardware sent me 15 lbs of unsolicited catalogs.  I have never bought anything from there and I don't even have a house!
I don't think we have any other fun things coming up this week, but ya never know!

No comments: