June 10, 2014

This Guy Kills Me

Barrett is the funniest kid I know. I love that we can have conversations now, he really is my best friend.  Don't feel obligated to read this post because to anyone besides me, it'll probably be kind of boring...

Me: You want Apple Jacks for breakfast!?
Bear: (in a very peer pressurey tone) Come on, It's fine!

I most often find him sleeping naked, but occasionally I check on him and find him clothed still!

Me: Come on, we need to go brush your teeth and comb your hair.
Bear: You go comb YOUR hair.

He accidentally knocked his cup over and it spilled the milk out of his cereal bowl.  He said, "somebody spilled."  I said, "was that somebody you?"  He sat for a second and then said, "yeah."

He says whoops/whoopsy often, apologizes to strangers for walking in their way, says Guess what!? and then tells me something, and calls for McCall instead of Mom half of the time. He also says, "Shut up. You are kidding me!"

He's still my best helper and loves helping with the dishes, laundry, or cleaning up toys.
He wanted me to come up and take him potty the other night and was yelling, "I can't get out by myself, you have to help me!"

He often greets people with, "I'm so happy to see you!"

He's in the "why" stage. And he also asks what everything/everyone does.

He tells our family, "No phones and no ipads, okay?"

He was playing by himself the other day and randomly said, "My Dad's pretty cool."
While we were chasing and tickling, he stopped and said, "I like your eyebrows" to me.

I said I love you and he said, "I love you too, son."  Then he laughed and said that's what Marlin (from Nemo) says.

I moved the shower curtain so he couldn't hit it and he said, "You have no idea"  I said, "I have no idea about what?"  He said, "About me."  I don't know where he learns these phrases but I had to try not to laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha I know where he gets the "shut up, you are kidding me!" from - you! Hehe, you say that!! :D :D :D Love it! Bahahaha.

Christy said...

"Somebody spilled." Haha His personality does crack me up. I was thinking about him when we were registering for our baby and there were all these cute tiny sunglasses!

And that probably was my dad. He still runs up on the highway everyday! Only flat place around I guess.