Barrett only wanted the chocolate off of his ice cream bar.
I was just about to put Bear in bed last Thursday night when Daddy
walked in! I knew he was flying in that night but he was much earlier
than I was expecting, so we were surprised.
Lately Bear's been wanting me to sit on the floor so he can lay on my lap before he gets in bed. Now every time he does it, he also says, "take a picture."
We went and got a snow cone from the Hawaiian place that's kitty corner from the gym. This is the smallest cone they have. Ridiculous. I had the worst stomachache from this afterwards and I shared with Bear!
Planting flowers and helping in the yard with Pops and LaLa.
Kacey had her annual Surf n' Swim day for summer PE and I tagged along. We got babysitters so we could actually talk to each other for once! Nicole was supposed to come too but her and Eli caught pink eye. Sadly, it was not a very nice day to be at the pool- totally cloudy and only about 75°. We were still glad to be able to sit and talk for a couple hours though.
Bear wanted to put his sunnies on his head "like Jill"

No comments:
Post a Comment