My amazing mother is 60 years old today. Here's some pictures to celebrate her. Unfortunately, they're all pictures of pictures, so none of them are the best quality...
 |
| Guessing this was high school graduation ~1972 |
 |
| Mom with her Debbie Dolls. 1962? |
 |
| I'm going to guess this was sometime in the 70's. |
 |
| Me and Mom 1984 PS Wasn't anyone worried about me falling off the couch!? |
 |
| I think this was my aunt Kathy's wedding in 1985. |
 |
| Sun Valley, Idaho 1989 |
 |
| Lagoon 1989 |
 |
| We had a little garden for years. 1989 |
 |
| They have done lots of travelling together. Hawaii |
 |
| I don't know what year this was but it was my uncle Steven's wedding. |
 |
| I think she'd say her family has been her biggest accomplishment. ~1990-91 We're pretty great ;) |
 |
| ~1984-85 |
 |
| 1987 or 88 |
 |
| ~1988-89 |
 |
| Christmas 2003 |
 |
| HA! This was a Mom + Miss thing at church where you were supposed to dress like the other person. I'm in a running t- shirt and my mom is in overalls and glasses. Probably 1995. |
She has run LOTS of marathons, and not just run them, but won them! She's placed 2nd, 3rd, 4th in her age group MANY times.
 |
St. George Marathon, 1994
| Golfing in St. George sometime in the 90's. |
 |
She really likes hiking and has gone all over the world to do it.
 |
| Titcomb Basin, 8/8/00 |
Both my parents were Olympic torch bearers for the 2002 SLC Olympics.
 |
| Reading Harry Potter. 2003 |
 |
| May 2004, Mother's Day, maybe? |
 |
| Paris 2007? |
They've done 5 or 6 full Ironman Competitions and didn't even start until they were in their 50s!
 |
| Louisville Ironman 2007 |
 |
| 2010? |
I am happy to have such a cool mom to celebrate!
5 comments:
Loved this post. You have a great mama!
I love your mom she is the sweetest thing! You look just like her when she was younger. ;)
I LOVE these pictures!!!!
That photo from 1988-1989 is amazing. Those outfit... just mindblowing... :D :D :D
Awe! I love seeing all of these pictures of your cute Mom! Happy Birthday to her! She looks just like you in that second picture down.
Ps. I've been a terrible commenter lately, but I am still faithfully reading every post.:) The tattoo removal one made me shiver. Sounds like it hurts super bad!
Post a Comment