We ate way too much all weekend! It was pretty disgusting (but delicious) to be honest.
We went out with our friends to Rooster's in Ogden to celebrate mine, Diane's, and Michele's birthdays, which are all in April. Todd (Michele's new beau), Michele, Diane, Bruce, me, Neil, Jen.
Diane brought these cupcakes for dessert.
We went to Wise Guys comedy club after dinner and it was actually really hilarious. All of the comedians were really good! The 3 birthday girls. I am embarrassingly white next to Diane, who just got back from Cancun, and Michele, who I'm assuming has been tanning recently. Also I'm 5x their size :(
We met Jeanette and Jesse at Em's in Salt Lake for brunch. My little brother and Jeanette's little brother both work there and it's a really nice place. I've heard a lot about their brunch so we finally made plans to go.



1 comment:
So glad you thought to go to Em's! Bear is so cute, I'm glad you brought him! And I shouldn't be allowed to have my picture taken right now. Oh dear! But the rest of you look good at least.;)
Post a Comment