November 9, 2008

say SPAAAAHHHHH!

Yesterday Neil and I went to get hot stone massages and manicures.  Neither of us had ever had a mani, so I thought we should try it.  I can't say we loved the manicure part of our day, but the hot stone massage was pretty fab!
Here's our freshly manicured hands.

Then, last night me, Cristi, Missy, Jeanette, and Court got together to go to dinner and hang out.  Courtney lives in Las Vegas, so we don't get to see her or her baby girl too often.  Brinley is in the picture too, but she's just so tiny, you can hardly see her!
Here's Courtney's little sweet, Camri.  She's 4 months old now and so much fun!
She's such a little chunk- i LOVE roly-poly babies!


We missed you Kels and tyce.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! (Plus that picture would have been ruined if I were in it!) But I must say you and Neil would have loved the Taste of Salt Lake!! It was amazing!!

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

I'm jealous, a massage sounds so nice right now but I agree with you about manicures - they're not the best. I would rather have a pedicure except when they tickle your feet!

Netti said...

I love chubby babies. Too!! They're my favorite!

I need a hair cut, ye should've cropped my head outta the picture, I can't hardly stand to look at it.