

My sister Jill wrote me an email the other day saying how she wanted me to do a post about how much she thought her daughter and our cousins daughter looked alike. Reagan Elizabeth and Cozette Amelia are almost exactly a year apart I think. Here are a few pictures of both little girls.I see a resemblance and they're both just so darling and sweet!
The red head is Jill's baby and the blondie is Haley's.
The other picture is Jill's 3 kids, I just thought it was cute.
2 comments:
uh, i don't think there is as big a resemblance as jill seems to be seeing. there are similarities, but they aren't twins or anything--i mean, they couldn't pull of a 'parent trap' sort of thing. i'm talking the haley mills version.
dude, my very own post!
tell Jill thanks and they do look a bit a like minus the hair color.
Post a Comment