I think we might be doomed to never get any sleep on Thanksgiving eve. Last year, I went into labor at midnight and was in the hospital all day, and this year, I was up til about 1 with Bear who is getting another molar. A new tradition, I guess.
This year was spent with my dad's side of the family at Kathy and Gary's. We tried to get a some good pictures, but Bear was supposed to be having a nap when we went to the party, so he wasn't exactly thrilled to take pictures.
The decor was amazing though and worth posting despite a grumpy baby!
Some of our big family. I doubt this is even half of us though!
While Neil and I stuffed ourselves, Bear and Liv played in the little kitchen and Bear loved this little microwave!
I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving too! We all really have a lot to be grateful for!
1 comment:
I think this is the first time I have ever seen him so unhappy. I love that little kitchen though.
Post a Comment