On Sunday, Barrett turned 1 year old! I may have cried several times that day and the day before about the fact that he's getting so big so fast, but really, it was a GREAT day!
He loved his balloons.
And he did so good at opening his presents by himself!
He got a lot of really fun toys!
Cuddles with his bear and Daddy.
Sunday night we had his birthday party over at Neil's parent's house.
Here's Bear with Neil and Grandpa Roger and Grandma Kaye. They came all the way from Idaho for the party!
Bear's great grandmas, Lyril, Roselyn (GiGi), and Colleen (CC).
Some of Bear's party guests.
Let's back up to Saturday for a minute so you can see some of the hard work that went into Barrett's cakes! I'm not even kidding when I say I was working on these things from about 9:30 am til at least 5:30 pm! That's why I'm still in my jammies in these pictures!
Jill and my mom helped me on the big bear cake.
And Shelley helped me with the baby bear cake.
The final products...
Singing Happy Birthday
More party people. I was going to either do little bear faces on the cupcakes or paw prints, but I just ran out of time, so they just got frosted plain (but were still delicious!)
Bear didn't really smash his little cake. He just picked little pieces off very politely. I helped him to grab that ear that's missing or he wouldn't have even made that big of a mess.
Barrett and Beck
Daddy and Bear- still picking at the cake.
Even though we told our guests they did not need to bring anything, Barrett got some really great presents!
Jill's family gave him this cute little baby boy and he loves it!
He got some other really cute toys and clothes too! Spoiled little guy!
It was such a fun day for Barrett and I know he was so glad that he got to spend it in Utah with his family!!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday little guy!! I love the cake! You guys did a great job!
Such a great day! We love our little one year old!!
That cake turned out sooo cute. That's a lot of work!!
Post a Comment