My family and Neil's family kept Barrett in perfect condition the whole time I was gone and as soon as I get him back, he hurts himself. Some mom I am! He pulled a bike pump over on himself and it bonked his forehead and underneath his right eye. Poor little guy!
To make me feel even worse about it, he didn't want me to comfort him :( He's still mad at me for leaving him for so long so he wants everyone but me!
This isn't the first time he's gotten hurt and it won't be the last, but it is his worst one yet so it made it on the blog.
4 comments:
He still looks like a happy little guy though!
That is kind of funny, Soleil wacked herself with a bike pump about two months ago. Who knew they were so dangerous?
Ohh, poor little fella. But look at that cute little grin.
PS. Loving your Australia posts!!!
McCall should not blame herself, I was in the room with him putting my bike tire back on & I am the one who let this happen, not his amazing mother! I feel terrible.
Post a Comment