November 3, 2012

Family Pictures

We recently had some family pictures done.  Everything went well, I was just a little disappointed in Texas' "autumn."  Since the 3 of us aren't together very much over the next month and a half, we really only had 2 options for picture taking; either take pictures in mid-October in Texas before Bear and I went to Utah and hope that some leaves change or take them when Neil comes back to Utah around Thanksgiving when all the earth is dead and wet and ugly.  We opted for mid-October.  I really wanted some fall leaves, but the pictures turned out fine even without pretty leaves so oh well...  Maybe next year!
The leaves did actually start to change, it just wasn't as amazing and dramatic as the autumns I'm used to.
This is my "behind the scenes" picture I took while the lady was taking Barrett's pictures.


Here's some of my favorites that she took...











3 comments:

Christy said...

Love them! Those two vertical shots are my favorite. He is so, so cute.

LeeAnn said...

These are super great pictures!! But, what would we expect?!

John and Stef said...

Those are so great! I love that Bear-he is to die for!!!